- All project files are hosted in a separate secured file server in order to give the customer a better experience. In order to maintain the server cost, project files are available to download only after purchases.
- After your purchase, a unique download link will be generated which is valid to be used 3 times within 24 hours once generated. After that time period, you download links are no longer valid. So it is your responsibility to start your download right after purchasing and have a backup of your downloads once you got the project files from our servers at the first time.
- You can download the files from the “Purchase Confirmation” page right after your order has been placed or by browsing your purchase from your purchase history.
- As the payment gateway, we use the service called 2CheckOut.com as known as 2CO. 2CO offers the customer the following options in order to complete the transaction when purchasing a particular project file.
- American Express
- PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
- Debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo
Please note that Some of these options are only available in select currencies. Please check the official page for more information.
- Due to the nature of the service, we cannot accept refunds should the user decide not to prefer the project file. User always has the freedom to go through our FULL DIY tutorial regarding the particular project file for free all the time, before he/she decides to purchase the project file at the end of the tutorial.
- However if the user gets any trouble regarding downloading of a particular project file that he has the permission to download, he can simply contact us here regarding the matter with the receipt number and we will help in downloading that particular file. For whatever reason if we cannot deliver the files to the user for the first time then we will offer a refund. (We do not assume responsibility of any deduction that may take place in the refund due to the payment gateway charges.)
- All the project files are copyrighted materials of DesignOptimal.com. You do not have permission to sell, share, and promote in public forums the project files at all. These project files are mainly for your personal use only as you gain your designing skills by following our DIY tutorials.
- We only provide final project files, which are designed by us to free download or purchase. Not native files. (As an example, if it is a Photoshop tutorial then you will get the final psd file for the particular project). You have to look the resources section and tutorial steps for more details on the files used in the project.
- As the staff of DesignOptimal.com, we have the full rights to modify our Terms of Service when necessary.