- Next step will be group all the text layers that you have created so far and name it as Do typo or something.
- Now add an Inner shadow to the group.
- Next duplicate the group and merge the group to one layer before doing this make sure to remove the group inner shadow effect.
- Reduce the opacity of the layer around 35%.
- Repeat above step few more times. Every time remember to give different opacity.
- Next to the group that named as DO typo, add a gradient overlay to it.
- Then import the skull image that is mentioned at the resources section at the beginning of the tutorial.
- Resize the skull till if fills much are of the document.
- Next make the blending option to Overlay.
- Next duplicate the skull layer and make some brightness contrast adjustments.
- Next make the blending option to Color Dodge and opacity to 20%.
- Next for the final touchups we will add another layer on top of skull layer.
- Take a blur brush and select black color and give few touch ups in the eyes area and the cheeks and behind the skull this will add bit depth to the skull.
- Next add a gradient adjustment layer on the top of all the layers.
- The colors will be from left to right #ffffff / #e0e678 / #ff0102.
- Next blend it in to multiply.
- For the next step, add posturize adjustment layer and give the level as 6 and paucity to 50%.
- For the final, step add a color balance layer and give the amounts as shown in the screenshots below.
- So now we have final completed our typography skull.
There now you have successfully completed the tutorial. Thanks for staying with this tutorial. Hope you have enjoyed this, stay tuned for more awesome tutorials from us.
You can always subscribe to our tutorials to get the latest tutorials and project files notifications from DesignOptimal.com to your email inbox and never miss an awesome design tutorial again :) .
Download the Project File
You Should Read and Agree to the Terms of Service Before Purchase!