Hello!! Thanks for join with us again, today we will show you how to create a Text effect as if it was created with carbon fiber. We will show you how to get this text effect in Photoshop. We used some carbon texture images as shown as below resources section. Plus we did use an inspired “DO” logo as we have used it in some other tutorials. The step by step guide for making that logo in illustrator can be found here. So, let’s get started!
The text effects in Ps, run from very light to very complicated effects. For these, you can use any or most of the effects in Ps. In getting a text effect, you have to have proper typo or font and have to have the proper final effect that you’ve got in our mind. In order to process that design in your mind, you can use Ps Brushes, images textures, 3d effects and whatever that you think it’s necessary to get the proper final outcome. Now in this tutorial, we will focus our vision and Ps knowledge as you get the text like if it’s were created using the carbon fiber metal.
You Should Read and Agree to the Terms of Service Before Purchase!
Resources (all credits goes to original authors)
- Images used :
- Brushes used :
- Open Adobe Photoshop create a new document. The document size will be 3000×2000 px for the size. Save it as Carbon Fiber Effect’s.psd.
- Now for the logo we will use the Design Optimal icon, the same vector icon that we created in the previous tutorial. All the necessary steps for making that logo are here.
- Now place the logo that has been supplied with the resources in Ps and center it.
- Now as the next step place, the Cold Carbon Wall paper that has been mentioned in resources section, place it in the background of the Ps document.
- And now use the other carbon fiber texture named nano_honeycombe_1680x1050_by_blakegedye-d2lfom5 and place it in the top of the layer that we just added and starch it till it fits the document borders and make the Blending option to Darker Color and Opacity to 10%.
- As for the next step we will add a carbon fiber texture to the “DO” logo. For that use the other texture called Nanosuit_Texture_Wallpaper_2_by_blakegedye and mask it to the “DO” logo.