Hi lads! Today we are going to discuss about how to create a light effect in Photoshop
So in this I will show you how to create a super cool text light effect mixing some photos to give more realism. The cool thing about this effect is that the whole process is very simple and quite easy.
And the above image will be the final outcome of what we create.
The links for the resources for the tutorial are mentioned below for educational purposes.
You Should Read and Agree to the Terms of Service Before Purchase!
- Open Photoshop and make a new Document of A4 Size and save it as Light effects.psd. Fill the background with black.
- Now open the light bulb stock photography (check the “Resources” section at the beginning of the tutorial) and place it inside of the document.
- Then make the filament area bit big and fitted around the document.
- Now as for the next step we will duplicate the bulb layer and change the color mode in to black and white and blend it in to multiply.
- After that we will add a new layer of brightness, contrast and make the image more contrastive.
- We will add a color layer of yellow the code is #f8db19 and the blending mode will be color.
- Now take a small blur brush and select the white color.
- Then add a new layer and start drawing top of the filament area like if the light is glowing out of the filament.
- Now we will take a bit bigger blur brush and start erasing around the bulb area, the final result will be like the below image.